|Looking for that unique spa experience for your next vacation? Ever wonder what it would be like to experience a spa treatment with gold, chocolate, wine or even jojoba beans? Well this list will give you some great hotel spa treatments for your next vacation.|
Charleston Place - Charleston, South Carolina
Treatment: Luxe 24 Karat Gold Facial & Diamond Radiance FacialCharleston Place offers two of the most luxurious spa treatments a hotel can offer with its Luxe 24 Karat Gold Facial and the Diamond Radiance Facial. The Luxe 24 Karat Gold Facial combines 24 Karat Gold with innovative Japanese technology to give your skin a glowing, radiant look. While the Diamond Radiance Facial helps bring yourself back to a younger and more youthful appearance.
Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort Las Cabos - Los Cabos, Mexico
Treatment: Caviar FacialThe Cactus Spa at Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort Las Cabos offers an 80 minute age-defying Caviar Facial that will repair, regenerate and promote cell turnover — and has the added benefits of botox in a topical form. Who says Caviar is just for eating?
Treatment: Chocolate WrapThe Chocolate Wrap from the Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba utilizes exfoliation and hydration crème. The lactic acid in milk is used to bring out the toxins to the surface of the skin so that it can easily be washed away. Besides, doesn’t it just sound appealing to be wrapped in chocolate?
Outrigger Reef Fiji - Sigatoka, Fiji Islands
Treatment: Warm Seashell MassageThe Warm Seashell Massage will help your sore muscles relax, and increases circulation. After your body is lavished with warm scented oils, the palm size shells are combined with a traditional massage for an exceptional massage. This luxurious massage experience comes complete with a traditional hand massage to melt away stress. Honestly, what's better than seashells while you are relaxing in a beautiful island paradise?
Keswick Hall - Keswick, Virginia
Treatment: The Keswick ReserveKeswick Hall offers its unique 3-hour spa treatment, The Keswick Reserve, for all of the wine lovers out there. The treatment uses anti-oxidants as an anti-aging method and it begins with a Red Wine greeting. All of the treatments involve different types of wine and combine them into a unique spa experience. The treatments range from a 60 minute grape seed oil massage to a Shiraz body scrub and even to a Red Wine body mask.
Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos - Los Cabos, Mexico
Treatment: Jojoba Beans ExfoliationIf you are looking for a change from the common spa practices then try the Jojoba Beans Exfoliation treatment at the Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos. This invigorating spa treatment eliminates dead and dry skin to give that smooth, soft feeling back. This is the ideal treatment for sensitive skin prior to any body treatment.
Le Méridien Cancun Resort & Spa - Cancun, Mexico
Treatment: Mayan TreatThe Mayan Treat is a chocolate and coffee based treatment offered by Le Méridien Cancun Resort & Spa. Enjoy coffee and chocolate with all the amenities of a traditional massage, body wrap, and exfoliation. This is an absolutely delicious experience which can be experienced in either 50 or 80 minutes and is a must for all coffee and chocolate lovers.
The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Treatment: Seaweed Wrap with GuaranaThe Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta offers guests a natural seaweed wrap to help them unwind. The seaweed wrap, rich in minerals, helps detoxify the system and provides a firm up of the skin. The wrap hydrates the dry skin and relieves stress as your body releases its toxins and provides a relaxing and soothing experience.
Maroma Hotel - Riviera Maya, Mexico
Treatment: Aphrodisiac’s Chocolate InvigorationLooking for something to do as a couple on vacation? Look no further than Maroma Hotel, Riviera Maya. This hotel offers its Aphrodisiac’s Chocolate Invigoration for a wonderful experience for couples. Both of your bodies will feel the internal heat and the chocolaty aromas. Your entire bodies will be exfoliated with natural cocoa. 100% pure chocolate and coconut crème is used and your body feels the heat as you are massaged by this warm, pure chocolate.
Friday, May 24, 2013
Friday, May 10, 2013
Discover Amazing AfricaBy: Silversea
Are you among the many been-there, done-that travellers yearning to explore some of the world's more exotic destinations? Then you need look no further than the enchanting African continent to satisfy your quest.
From the awe-inspiring drama of the world's oldest desert to the humbling beauty of the Big Five, journeys to Africa speak to your soul. It's a place where you can track zebra and gazelle across expansive plains, dine in the Namib Desert under towering dunes and brilliant stars, or visit verdant vineyards at the Cape where history lives alongside nature's most dramatic landscapes.
Plan your amazing discovery with Silversea and A Premier Travel CA.
60 Second Geography - ArgentinaThe Europeans know Argentina — it has been one of their playgrounds for decades. Travel and tourism accounts for better than 10% of the GDP of Argentina, and it holds real bargains for the North American traveler.
Anguilla is more than a destination. Anguilla is an experience, a special feeling found nowhere else. Anguilla represents the ultimate in escape from the ordinary, the opportunity to leave behind the busy everyday to wrap oneself in the very essence of relaxation. Visitors come from all over the world to Anguilla to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit. As they say in Anguilla "Feeling is believing."
- The distance from Argentina's northern tip to Tierra del Fuego in the south runs 2,264 miles.
- Patagonia is a nature lover's dreamscape. The spectacle of whales and penguins on the Atlantic Coast against a backdrop of the peaks and glaciers of southern Patagonia is nearly without equal.
- Hikers travel from all over the world to trek Patagonia. The terrain includes amazing granite spires, enormous glaciers, and dense forests.
- The wine country of Mendoza has come into its own. Luján de Cuyo is home to the Malbec, Argentina's signature varietal.
- From the wine regions it is possible to drive west into the Andes. Wild mountain roads will take you to the base mighty Mt. Aconcagua.
- The Argentina Lakes District is one of the world's great mountain vistas and offers the traveler adventure activities as well as scenic drives.
- Buenos Aires is home to more than 40 percent of the population. This South American metropolis has a rich, passionate history that is inseperable from its character.
- Buenos Aires resonates as an almost European city. The colonial architecture was built by French, Italian and Spanish immigrants echoes of its European culture are distinct and everywhere.
- The tango has its origin in Buenos Aires. Each year in February and March the annual Tango Festival holds sway for 6 days. Tango lovers from all over the world mix with locals. Both experts and beginners are in attendance at the many dance salons.
- Argentina's Presidential Palace, known as the Casa Rosada, is the site of Eva Peron's famous balcony. The iconic pink building was once a Customs and Post Office before being converted into a presidential residence.
- La Recoleta Cemetery, burial place of Evita Peron, is a tourist attraction of note. The monuments of Argentina's ruling class are visited daily by thousands of travelers who leave flowers at Peron's grave.